What’s not to love about this exercise? It comes with numerous benefits and brings a total body challenge to balance, strength, power, and endurance! This exercise is great for plyometric training, metabolic conditioning, and/or endurance training.
As a prerequisite you should be able to perform at least 15 suspended lunges with relative ease, do 10 pushups, and be able to hold a plank for a minimum of 1 minute.
Here’s the setup:
- Convert the TRX into a single handle position
- Position yourself approximately 3 feet from your overhead anchor point with your back facing the anchor point, placing one foot in the heel cuff.
- Descend into a burpee and perform a pushup.
- Quickly hop forward and explosively jump upwards reaching overhead with your arms.
- Repeat for anywhere between 5-15 reps/side depending on your fitness levels, goals, etc.