Champion Fitness Training
As a Boise personal trainer serving Meridian and the entire Treasure Valley, I’ve had the opportunity to work with various clients over the years and help them realize their true potential physically and mentally through fitness training.
I have seen the most gains and growth with a personal training program that is goal oriented, mixed with the right amount of intensity, that allows everyone who trains at Champion Fitness to find their internal drive to achieve the best results.
The ability to continually balance work, rest and play is one component of a successful personal training program. The other is keeping it fun! With levity and playfulness, learning becomes natural, progress happens faster, and short-lived fitness goals turn into life-long changes. This is Champion Fitness Training!
About Champion Fitness
Who Is Jason Wanlass?
- M.S. Exercise Science & Health Promotion, California University.
- B.S. Exercise and Sport Science, University of Utah.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Performance Enhancement Specialist.
- National Academy of Sports Medicine Certified Personal Trainer.
- 20 Years of experience in the health and fitness industry.
- Fitness Columnist for the Idaho Press.